2012年2月26日星期日

nd a place to their

 The leaf Zhiqiu by soul acoustic own guess tells master dry Rongxian Jun, slightly stunned, but quickly identify with his guess: "The immortality really is an excellent means of poison, after all, everyone basic are taking immortality, but also very easy to want to pJuicy Couture Other Handbags ass the immortality poison control businesses provide us with immortality on the line. "

    Dry Rongxian Jun thought, but said: "Zhiqiu ah, I think the enemy launched addicted to worm attacks, there must be flip, I guess the most likely is under siege, looting, to take away our pot. I passed some trade-off, decided to explain to you a quest, you are responsible for those in financial element scattered the poison with the Fengdu, find a place to their drug solution. In this case, even if the Coorong Corps of them collapsed out, we also left the base, does not necessarily have to make a comeback. "

    "Master, you? You with me go."

    "Zhiqiu Do not be silly I'm the founder of the Legion of Coorong, many of them are directed to participate in the Coorong Legion, how can I go? Say, if I go, who to you as a cover ah. "

    "Master, this is too dangerousreplica louis vuitton ."

    Dangerous? Think I can stop you in my repair? Zhiqiu, you underestimate me. Zhiqiu, I assure you I'll be ok. "

没有评论:

发表评论