2012年3月27日星期二

a long time, or only the most

  The hearts of some tightness, so many people know that she came back, but she most wanted to see, but never showed up.
    The hearts of a move, someone came, her sigh loudly, lifted the door of the matrix method. Cheap LV Duffle Bags
    "Gone? Not say, when will this reassuring tone with a hint of blame and caring, and gentle as always.
    "Brother?" Mo Yan stand up, eyes stare. "I do not want to, inexplicably went away for so long."
    "Let me see," Yung white feather of nature took her hand, brought to the front with eyes full of spoiled, some thin, huh? Plate made?
    His eyes fell on Mo Yan's hair, she could not help the bouts of blushing, murmured: "Not yet, not learned."
    Her efforts for a long time, or only the most simple style, like her head is so cumbersome on it working.
    "Do not worry, it will slowly good, we will gradually adapt to life here." Said Yung-white feather in speaking.
    "If you can not learn, after I give you the Red hair, how?" His voice was soft like a breeze, with the slightest to confuse, "You see, my hair is combed, not bad right? "
    Mo Yan, out in his bright eyes down his words looked up, there printed his own shadow, face peach, her eyes blurred, that shining starlight pupil closer, faster, instant, micro- hot breath siege.
    She was closely Guzhuo, like to regain the lost treasures, carefully and with can not get rid of the overbearing.
    "I know how much I worry about you? Next to run away, I catch up with the ends of the earth, we should also come back again."
    Ears were hot to get the itch, not a conscious move move, for they were to hold the tighter.

没有评论:

发表评论